SCHEDULED, INDIVIDUAL PRAYER AT ST. LAWRENCE
In accord with Wasatch County's Health Order, we will begin offering scheduled, individual prayer at St. Lawrence Church (starting Friday, May 8th). All visits must follow the rules below as outlined by Wasatch County Health Department.
1. All visits must be scheduled with Father Rodel by calling the Church at 435-654-4035 or Father Rodel at 435-940-5468. Less than 20 people at time.
2. Visits can be scheduled for the following times:
- Mondays, Tuesdays, and Fridays 9 AM – 12 PM (with Exposition of the Blessed Sacrament)
- Wednesdays 3 – 6 PM
3. You must follow safe distancing and safe practices, including the following:
- You must bring your own mask and wear it while on Church grounds.
- You must sanitize your hands upon entering and exiting the church. Sanitizer will be available at the door.
- Prior to leaving you must you use sanitizing wipes on every surface you touch, pews, kneelers etc. Wipes will be available at the door.
- You may not enter if you have a fever, cough, trouble breathing, sore throat, muscle aches and pains, sudden changes in smell or taste or feel generally unwell.
- You must maintain a minimum 6 foot distance from others (families may sit together).
- You must avoid any physical contact with others.
4. Use of restrooms is prohibited. Signs will be placed on the restrooms.