SCHEDULED, INDIVIDUAL PRAYER AT ST. MARY'S
All visits must be scheduled with our pastor Fr. Christopher Gray (firstname.lastname@example.org) and follow the principles below as outlined by the Summit County Health Department.
1. During your stay at St. Mary's, please do not attempt to physically meet with Fr. Gray or anyone else.
2. Only healthy individuals may visit. If you or anyone in your household have any cold- or flu-like symptoms, you must stay home.
3. No one is allowed to visit without an appointment.
4. Families may visit if they live in the same household. Everyone in the family is expected to follow the same regulations.
1. You must bring your own mask and wear it while on Church grounds.
2. You must sanitize your hands upon entry and exit of the Church. Sanitizer is available at the door.
3. Prior to leaving, you must use sanitizing wipes on every surface you touched. Pews, kneelers, anything. Sanitizing wipes are available at the door.